Hi. I’m Nicholas Krut. This is me.
I’m a pretty big geek but I can look pretty normal sometimes when I try. I started writing software in the 5th grade (shout out to Java 1.2!)
It’s taken a long time for me to find my nack and decide what my favorite type of coding is but generally I like whatever is new and cutting edge. Here’s a list of some of the stuff I can do:
- iPhone Development.
- Android Development.
- Expert PHP Development.
- Custom WordPress Development (and I mean custom, ask me for details).
- Development consulting & training.
- REST Frameworks & API Development.
- Python (I especially like doing this with Google App Engine).
- Ruby (just because I can do it doesn’t mean I like it).
- C / C++.
- Objective-C (not just iOS but OSX as well).
- Server Management.
- Penetration Testing (this includes server & security exploits as well as website & code security exploits).
- iPhone App Security Testing (the bar near me has a mobile app where you can win free drinks, I can win anything I want because of security issues).